Saturday, December 24, 2011

Counting on God


“You can count on me like one two three, I’ll be there.. When I know it and I need it, I can count on you like four three two and you’ll be there…” ~ Bruno Mars

When the first time I heard this song, I instantly fell in love…

This song reminded me of God’s amazing love in my life. These recent days, I had a lot of burdens. I felt like nothing. I was perfectly at sorrow and hollow. The seclusion came and disturbed my happiness. I only counted on myself and my surroundings. I forgot that I should count on God wherever I was and whatever my problem was... :(

In fact, if I count on God, all of problems will be resolved. Beginning from my research proposal, it really tortured me. Praise the Lord, I could finish it well and also get a good score. Though I couldn’t get a best score, but I’ve tried my best. :) Next, is about the cold war around me. I hate cold war. It destroyed my life to the max. I prayed to the Lord to make it over asap. Then I realized that cold war hasn’t been stopped easily. However, it will need a process. I have to be patient and surrender it all to God.
HE really comforts me so tenderly! :)

Whenever I live in the darkness, God will come as a candle... HE will become a light of hope for those who seek HIM.. <3

 Therefore, I recycle some words in this song to become like this:

“You can count on God, even in a second, and He’ll be there….” ~ Kishi Mars :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;