Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Follow me @ZiETR_Kishi :)


Yesterday, Blogged.. Now, Twittering.. :D

Actually, I've made my twitter account for a long time..maybe almost one year ago,,but I havent accustomed with Twitter yet. Used to, I didnt know about RT(Retweet), mention, Folback and so on. Now, It's just a piece of cake for me! :p I can tweet, retweet, follow, mention,etc. Twittering is interesting! Though it's only about someone's status, sometimes it gives a lot of information about this world. Nice to play with u Twitter!

You can follow me now @ZiETR_Kishi! Haturnuhun! :))


5 comments:

Y_Y said...

katrok.... hahahaha.. piece.

zbx said...

ada apa sih denganmu dan 'haturnuhun'??
blakangan sering banget denger jie ngomong itu =.=

Natasha Kishi Adelia said...

waww..super sonic thanks for commenting my blog! :')
@yenyuanz
though u call it "katrok", but I really appreciate it! :))
@ zbx
haturnuhun is my favorite word to say thank you now..:)

Y_Y said...

hahahahhaa,
btw, no new post?
and thanks for reading mine. hehehehehe.

Natasha Kishi Adelia said...

let's check it out the new one mi! :))

Post a Comment

 
;