Sunday, October 09, 2011

Blogging.. Why not? :p

People often say about "Kisi-Kisi".. What does it mean? It's like a latticework about something..
And "Kisi-Kisi Hidupnya Kishi" is a latticework about my life.. :)


Why the title should be "Kisi-Kisi Hidupnya Kishi"? Why do I prefer to use Bahasa in my title? Because I was born in Indonesia, live in Indonesia and get through my life in Indonesia. So, I will proudly expose my national language in my blog's title to show that I'm proud to be an Indonesian, but why do I use English in my writing? Because I'm English Department student who should improve my language skill now. I have to become a multi-talented girl with multi-language skills.

Actually, from the deepest of my heart,  I have had a desire to create a blog. Unfortunately, most people tend to be lazy to start something from scratch, so do I. In my foolish imagination, I think it's so complicated to create it, it will waste my time, it's hard, it's disturbing, it's bla bli blu ble blo...-.-'   I just see and read other people's blog without having an action to create it by myself. Now, I think I'm wrong. Creating a blog is easy, it's interesting, it's useful, it's simple and it's FREE! :)) Besides, I'm also inspired by my lecture from Business Communication class at Binus University. He said that if an employee wants to develop, he should have a SKILL. One of skills is WRITING. By writing skill, we can communicate each other in this social network. Written communication is important. Being a blogger is one way to implement our written communication skills. Thank you Sir. :) You've pumped my desire abundantly!

This is the origin of my blog, how bout u? :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;