Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Precious Own, My BIG Family!

I was born in Jakarta where the world war has already finished actually. My birthday is on September, 30th 1990. I have an unique name from my parents. This name is originally inspired by the name of doctor which looks so cool and adorable. His name is Kishi. He is a doctor from Japan. My mother adores with this doctor to the max. Finally, my mother puts the name of “Kishi” in the middle of my name. My name is Natasha Kishi Adelia. It’s  trully a beautiful name. :p








I have one brother and one sister. They always make an amazing war to disturb me. Sometimes I feel stress with their attitudes. Ironically, when they go outside from house, I miss them. I love them whatever they do. They are my best siblings that I’ve ever had. Besides, I also have many cousins. They are really cute and amusing. When my big families are together, we are ready to conquer this world! Haha :p Here they are:

SUPER SAIYAN!!

berantakan face! :p
lg maen tak jongkok! -.-'
 
Mandi Bolaa.. Yippie!! :D

Shocking SODAAA!! :))
My lovely odann.. <3







Happy bday Delbert! :)
Pejuang terhebatku! My grandpa! :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;