Saturday, October 15, 2011

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION

Hollaa..Halloooo..It's my third blog post.. Yeiii!! :)

The theme of this saturday gloomy night is about BUSINESS COMMUNICATION.. JRengg.. JRengg!!

Business Communication seems to almost be one of my favourite subjects in this semester.. *almost* :p
First of all, I would like to introduce my lecturer.. His name is Ichwan Setiadi.. Before he teached us about the sequence of Business Communication last week, he slapped his students' mind one by one with his question. Here are these shocking questions:

"How can you communicate each other in this social era if you don't start blogging from now?".
"Will you just be proud of your diploma?"or "Can you just sell yourself with it?"
"Will you just want to find the job without any skills?"
"Of course, NOT!"
"YOU are the one who should make a JOB"

Yeahh.. These questions have been slapping me up and down until this night. I realize that we should have written communication skills. It's not difficult actually. I just try to write and explore my mind about what happen around me. It's just turning the palm of my hand! :p *smug*

On the last session, my lecturer talked about the Business Communication Skills. Then he told us to answer the question about the meaning of "effective communication". According to the Arab British Academy of Higher Education, "the communication is defined as the process of conveying or transmitting a message from one person to another through a proper channel. For communication to be more effective there should be Common Background and Purpose, Interest and Cooperation between sender and receiver. We can communicate effectively if there are response and feedback." Quoted from www.abahe.co.uk

That's all about my sharing knowledge about Business Communication. Thank you, Sir! See you later! :)


4 comments:

Y_Y said...

Bagus mi.... berat sekali bahasamu,
punyaku santai mi... haha

Desvina Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desvina Ng said...

THANKS!!!! I didn't attend the class today bcoz of something business, but when I read this blog I can get some information about the lesson. KEEP IT UP, KISH!! XD

Natasha Kishi Adelia said...

@yenyuanz
wkwkk..punya ko jg keren mi..ada cartoon2nya mi..aku suka mi.. :p

@desvina
BIG THANKS for u too! Keep Blogging!:)

Post a Comment

 
;