Monday, December 05, 2011

A Breakable Heart



This heart feels pain..
It’s not because of love..
It’s not because of a man..
It’s because of immaturity people around me.

They never consider this heart.
They break it,
they punch it,
and they strike it.

Physically, I am not hurt
but mentally, yes I am..
They are too egoist
They never think about the others
The most essential thing that they want to achieve is a “Triumph”
It is about “who the winner is” and “who the loser is”

Where are their promises?
Where are their vows?
All of them are bullshit!
Cat-shit, cockroach-shit, chicken-shit are also included for them.
They are too busy with their war-shit

I’m disappointed
I’m sick of it
I’m fed up

Do they know?
No, of course not!


~nka~













~God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces~

4 comments:

Monica said...

what happen jie? >.<

Natasha Kishi Adelia said...

just about classic problem jie..it'll be fine! :)*pray*

Y_Y said...

life is hard, the harder it gets, the harder we cry, but. upon it, positively it's a way of learning to become a better person.

Natasha Kishi Adelia said...

thx :)

Post a Comment

 
;