Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Greatness of "ANGKOT" that You Need to Know

This is it!! ANGKOT!!

My close relationship with "Angkot" has begun since I started college at Binus. My house is enough far from Binus. It will take an hour or two hours if there is traffic jam. Angkot is the most loyal public transportation to pick me up to go home. Almost 4 years, I've been taken home by Angkot. We always maintain close relationships, unlike other couples who like to separate in the middle of the road. :p 



Most of the people think that "Angkot" is the worst public transport. Angkot is only suitable for lowest people. In my opinion, it's terribly a wrong assumption. Though the shape and the atmosphere in "Angkot" is really bad, but "Angkot" has taught me many important lessons. I've learned about how to feel empathy, how hard life and  how to survive in this world. It took me to the real life. I could see the singers who try to sing for getting money. I also could see some children who simply ask for money from others in "Angkot". All events are valuable lessons to be grateful for my life.


During this time, I was so innocent with my surroundings. I spent much money to buy everything that I want. I didn't think about many people who need more than me. Because of  "Angkot", I can learn to save a little of my money to give them. I appreciate their voice to amuse many people in "Angkot".but, I'm dissapointed for some adults who only ask money without doing anything. They are ADULTS, but they dont have any idea to work, to do something useful for the others. They don't want to sing, don't want to work.

 What kind of life will they get later for their futures and their families? I hope they can get better job as soon as possible! That's all about my life vs Angkot! ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪



3 comments:

Christine said...

hahaha u're so in love with 83 kishi.. even without me in it.. wkwkwkwk
titip salam ya kishi buat anak kecil ndut yang suka nongkrong sama sopir 83.. yang kalo senyum ada lesung pipitnya itu.. haha

Natasha Kishi Adelia said...

Survive di 83 sendirian tanpa km itu ky sopir tanpa keneknya..kangen pulang bareng ceen..>.< hmm,ank itu uda jrang nongol skrg..wkwkwk..

Christine said...

yuq kapan-kapan pulang bareng naik 83 lagi.. haha
hidup 83!

Post a Comment

 
;