Saturday, November 19, 2011

My cute sweet romantic students

I have two private students now.. Their grades are K-2 and P-2. The K-2 is a little sweet girl and The P-2 is a fat cute boy.. :p 

They are like an “ABABIL”. Their attitudes and moods are unpredictable. Sometimes, they make me smile. Frequently, they make me crazy. However, I always try to be patient. 

The more naughty they are, The more I hate them.. The more I hate them, The more I love them. Tonight, I have a “funny” conversation with my fat cute boy. His name is Leo..

Here is a conversation between Leo and I:

Me       : Hey, Leo.. Please do your exercise! I will give you something cute after this.

Leo      : What will you give? Tell me first!! *whimper curiously*

Me       : No... Finish ur exercise first!!!

After finishing his exercise…

Me       : Allright..First of all, I wanna ask you.. Do you like a star?

Leo      : Hmm…Hmmm.. No... I don’t like a star…I hate star!

Me       : Weww,, are u sure? See my star first! ;)  *I give him a cute paper star*

Leo      : Wawww.. *look at the star with  sparkling eyes*

Me       : Do you like it? *wink* ;)

Leo      : Yes, I like this star…but, I hate the stars in the sky!

Me       : Why do you hate it?

Leo      : I hate it because I can’t touch it.. -.-‘

Me       : oow..now you can touch this paper star, right?

Leo      : Yes, I wish I could reach for the real star in the sky. I will take one star for you.. :)

Me       : aaww..really?? so sweet! :') but, why do you only take one star?

Leo      : yeahh, because it’s hard to take many stars in the sky, miss! >,<

Me       : ahahahhaaa…okay..no problemo… Thx dear! <3



Well.. FYI, Leo is still 7 years old. I never imagine that he can say those beautiful words to me. He looks innocent, but romantic! :)





2 comments:

Y_Y said...

so sweet. but to say that they are "ababil" is just so cruel. it's not ababil. it's just their nature as children, however if it is you who is like that i would use the word ababil on you for sure. lol.

Natasha Kishi Adelia said...

yeah..u're right! but I'm not ababil, right? wkwk

Post a Comment

 
;