Tuesday, February 14, 2012

GOD's Perfect Timing ♥♡


Heyy readers.. I know It’s already late to say it.. I’ve left this blog without words for two months, but still…Happy New Year!! Happy Chinese New Year!! And Happy Valentine’s Day!!! Whoopieeee… :)

Today is a valentine’s day… but still, I’m single! haha XD

I don’t know how to express my feeling rite now... Is it happy or sad? I dunno! >,<
As far as I know and I feel, here are my feelings:
When I’m single, I feel that I’m so small...  but I have a BIG GOD!
When I’m lonely, I feel that nobody’s care… but my parents still care about me!
When I’m sad, I would rather die… but my friends hug me so tenderly!
When I’m nothing, GOD gives me EVERYTHING!

Look! Valentine doesn’t mean that you ought to have a boyfriend or girlfriend... You still have many people which are really special in ur life. You don’t have to be worry. GOD will give what you want in the right time.. Just wait! GOD is GOOD! :)

'For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'  (Jeremiah 29:11)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;